A wedding is a project. There is a goal, a deadline, a series of tasks and people to pull it all together for the glorious culmination.
Here’s a checklist of things to consider:
- Venue – Pick a location for the wedding and, if you’re having one, the reception.
- Date – Give yourself enough advanced time to organize and plan for the wedding day.
- Marriage License – Remember to procure this item in the town where you will be married. I will complete the form with you and submit the license after the ceremony.
- Processional – Do you want live music? Who’s in the wedding party? Will you have special guests walking down the aisle?
- Vows – Prepare what you want to say to each other; I can help advise in this area.
- Recessional – See Processional above.